Saturday, July 16, 2011





My new niece, Janessa was born last week and my brother invited me over to get some newborn shots.

How I Got This Shot:
Kids can be difficult to work with but when you got a newborn, thing are a little bit easier. And more delicate. Ha ha! I laid my niece down on the table...carefully trying not to disturb her.  Shot my SB-700 slightly straight up towards the ceiling with my 50mm prime f/1.8 lens. I kinda over-exposed the flash for a more dreamy effect.

Camera: Nikon D90
Shutter: 1/80th sec
Aperture: f/4
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 500

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North Canton, Ohio, United States
Currently my profession is graphic design, but photography is my long devoted hobby. Photography has open new doors to my creativity and helps my overall designs. Eventually I plan on offer my services to the local community. Stay tuned!

Followers