Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Grandfather 2

Last year, I decided to take my camera gear up to my grandpa's store to get his photograph for a memento for years to come. All the knowledge I gathered from then til now has grown substantially. So it was time to put it to good use, while strapping on a better quality lens.

I set-up this shot with the SB-700 and a Wescott 43" shoot through umbrella @ 1/13 power, camera left using Nikon's CLS.

If you didn't noticed my last photograph of him, here's the link. --->Grandfather 1.

Camera: Nikon D90
Shutter: 1/60th sec
Aperture: f/3.5
Focal Length: 105mm
ISO: 400
_______________________________________________________________________

>>Visit my official site Matt Moser ll Photography for more information about me and my personal favorites.
>>Visit my blog Matt Moser ll Photoworks (Blog) to get an in-depth look at new photos and also a behind the scenes look on how I create my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North Canton, Ohio, United States
Currently my profession is graphic design, but photography is my long devoted hobby. Photography has open new doors to my creativity and helps my overall designs. Eventually I plan on offer my services to the local community. Stay tuned!

Followers