Friday, August 12, 2011

Stranger 19 - Jim

August 9, 2011
If you remembered my previous stranger Charlotte, then you'll know that her significant other was sitting right next to her on the bench.

Everyone, please meet Jim.

When I approached him about getting his photograph, he chuckled and said,

"Why don't I go out and wade in the water. Will that work?"

I was able to snap off several frames of Jim. I even got a great photo of Jim and Charlotte on the bench together.


Best of luck Jim and enjoy the image. I hope you both the best.

This picture is #19 in my project of 100 Strangers.
Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers in our 100 Strangers-Group or at www.100Strangers.com

Camera: Nikon D90
Shutter: 1/250th sec
Aperture: f/3.2
Focal Length: 105mm
ISO: 200
_____________________________________________________________________

>>Visit my NEW official site Matt Moser ll Photography for more information about me and my personal favorites.
>>Visit my blog Matt Moser ll Photoworks (Blog) to get an in-depth look at new photos and also a behind the scenes look on how I create my images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North Canton, Ohio, United States
Currently my profession is graphic design, but photography is my long devoted hobby. Photography has open new doors to my creativity and helps my overall designs. Eventually I plan on offer my services to the local community. Stay tuned!

Followers