Saturday, June 4, 2011

Before & After

Before

After


My previous post on Stranger 11, I thought I would be a little brave and showcase what my images were before and after the post-processing. As you can see the sun was backlit to my subject, so I knew I would have a tougher time lighting her front face properly. I moved the image into Adobe Lightroom and brighten the exposure just a bit. Then, took the brush and placed a mask around her face to lighten it up. I was a little worried about noise increasing, that wasn't the case here. After I was satisfied, over to Photoshop to place some last minute retouching.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North Canton, Ohio, United States
Currently my profession is graphic design, but photography is my long devoted hobby. Photography has open new doors to my creativity and helps my overall designs. Eventually I plan on offer my services to the local community. Stay tuned!

Followers