Sunday, June 19, 2011

Stranger 14 - Stacy



June 18th, 2011
Sitting on a bench, numerous people were out enjoying the spring evening when a couple walked past me wanted to know if anything was going on tonight. I looked at them with no answer and they continued walking. Then it hit me. I had a camera in my hand and didn't even asked if they wanted to be photographed. I got up a few minutes later and saw them some distance ahead of me. I tried to hurry up towards them without making myself looked like a fool. I lost them around the corner and noticed them exiting out of a gas station for some refreshments. I immediately crossed the street to asked them both ASAP.


Everyone, please meet Stacy.

Stacy was out enjoying a walk with her partner. The moment I snapped this photo, there were a few young teenagers poking their heads out of the car at a red light yelling,

"Hey! I want my photo taken. Don't forget to smile." 


Stacy cracked up laughing and that's when I got a perfect genuine smile from her.

Thank you Stacy for the photo, I hope I didn't make you uncomfortable with all those people looking at us on the street corner. Haha!


This picture is #14 in my project of 100 Strangers.
Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers in our 100 Strangers-Group or at www.100Strangers.com

Camera: Nikon D90
Shutter: 1/320th sec
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 105mm
ISO: 320
_____________________________________________________________________

>>Visit my official site Matt Moser ll Photography for more information about me and my personal favorites.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North Canton, Ohio, United States
Currently my profession is graphic design, but photography is my long devoted hobby. Photography has open new doors to my creativity and helps my overall designs. Eventually I plan on offer my services to the local community. Stay tuned!

Followers