Monday, June 20, 2011

The Pink "Saver"



This little pink box that fits around the diabetic's waste, is to feed insulin to the body to bring blood sugars down. How you say does it get there? My girlfriend has to constantly shove a new needle in her stomach every few days to keep the supply and keep her alive. The life line most type 1 diabetics rely on.

How I Got This Shot:
The equipment used for this was a light stand with a 43" white shoot-through umbrella, 50mm 1.8 lens and my D90. A Nikon SB-700 flash was placed front left. I moved it in relatively close to her for a soft finish. Used Nikon's CLS to remote the flash using my pop-up flash on my D90. If I remember, I was around 1/60th of the power on this particular shot. I was experimenting with different levels throughout the shoot.

I know I told you I would shoot some pics of the on-shoot location to see the setup, but I forgot this time around and will try to get you all a closer look next time.

Thanks everyone!

Camera: Nikon D90
Shutter: 1/50th sec
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 400
_____________________________________________________________________

>>>Visit my official site Matt Moser ll Photoworks for more information about me and my personal favorites.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North Canton, Ohio, United States
Currently my profession is graphic design, but photography is my long devoted hobby. Photography has open new doors to my creativity and helps my overall designs. Eventually I plan on offer my services to the local community. Stay tuned!

Followers