Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Stranger 15 - Ron



June 18th, 2011
If you remember my previous stranger, Stacy, this is her partner in crime.

Everyone, please meet Rob.

Rob had a great character about himself. A real jokester. He was more than eager to be part of the 100 Strangers project. Before I snapped his photo, he warned me my lens may break. Haha! Not the first time I read that expression.

I was really disappointed I didn't get to chat longer with Ron, considering the circumstance we were in. One thing I'll remember is not to take a stranger's photograph at the corner of a busy intersection. Too many things going on at one time. It was pretty crazy.

Well Ron, I'm sorry about the dilemma at the light, but I hope you find this photo and reflect on this moment. Stacy has my card. Cheers!


This picture is #15 in my project of 100 Strangers.
Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers in our 100 Strangers-Group or at www.100Strangers.com


Camera: Nikon D90
Shutter: 1/125th sec
Aperture: f/4.5
Focal Length: 105mm
ISO: 320
_____________________________________________________________________

>>Visit my official site Matt Moser ll Photography for more information about me and my personal favorites.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North Canton, Ohio, United States
Currently my profession is graphic design, but photography is my long devoted hobby. Photography has open new doors to my creativity and helps my overall designs. Eventually I plan on offer my services to the local community. Stay tuned!

Followers