Tuesday, May 24, 2011

Starbucks



I don't know what it is with women and Starbucks. Seems like it's in their DNA to crave it. I for sure am not a fan of coffee, let alone walking inside of one. The feeling leaves me feeling nauseous. But I do love their branding as a company, so I thought it would be nice to display my girlfriend's cup of "delightfulness" to the world of Flickr.

BLAH!

Camera: Nikon D90
Shutter: 1/1250th sec
Aperture: f/2.5
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 400

How I Got This Shot:
This was shot in natural light at the local Starbucks cafe. Prime 50mm 1.8 lens to be precise. Fudged with it in Adobe Lightroom and headed on over to Photoshop to beef it up. Topaz adjust was incorporated to add detail in the coffee. My secret color filter was topped off at the end.
_____________________________________________________________________

>>Visit my official site Matt Moser ll Photography for more information about me and my personal favorites.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North Canton, Ohio, United States
Currently my profession is graphic design, but photography is my long devoted hobby. Photography has open new doors to my creativity and helps my overall designs. Eventually I plan on offer my services to the local community. Stay tuned!

Followers