Monday, May 23, 2011

Stranger 7 - Christine & Josh






May 21, 2011
According to the false prophet, Harold Camping, the world was to end at 6pm today. One last photo before we're all zombies. Needed one more stranger for the day.

After exiting a local art store, Saw this young couple across the street sitting on some steps. I wanted to get their photo, but too many people lingering around. I waited a bit and they eventually crossed the street over to some empty benches. I had to get a photo of them for my strangers project since they reminded me of my girlfriend and I when we first started dating.

Meet Christine and Josh.

"Excuse, I was wondering if you two could help me out with a photography project?"

The woman said "sure!"

Told them I was working on a project called 100 Strangers and wanted to know if they would like to be photographed. They both looked at each other making sure if they should go through it.

"How should we pose?" She asked.

"Whatever your most comfortable with. They both posed in front of me together as a couple. I wished I stuck around longer to chat with them, but I had other obligations to attend. Gave them my art card and told them to check out my work sometime. 

I did see them both the following day and found out the guy skateboards. Come to think of it, I need to get back onto my board


Thanks Christine & Josh on being part of the project. Good luck together in the future.

This picture is #7 in my project of 100 Strangers.
Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers in our 100 Strangers-Group or at www.100Strangers.com

Camera: Nikon D90
Shutter: 1/640th sec
Aperture: f/4
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 500
_____________________________________________________________________

>>Visit my official site Matt Moser ll Photography for more information about me and my personal favorites.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North Canton, Ohio, United States
Currently my profession is graphic design, but photography is my long devoted hobby. Photography has open new doors to my creativity and helps my overall designs. Eventually I plan on offer my services to the local community. Stay tuned!

Followers