Sunday, May 22, 2011

Stranger 6 - Chrissa





May 21, 2011
What can I say? It's been a weird day. Doomsday was spreading through the nation and today was going to be our Judgement Day.

The day started when I was walking into town to find a subject for my stranger project. I heard a loud voice from afar. I decided to move in closer to see where it was coming from. Some preacher was yelling at the top of his lungs that the Apocalypse is near and ranting off Biblical verses to the crowd. Just great.

I decided to take a seat outside at a local cafe shop to listen in. I found this young woman by herself. Perhaps she was waiting for someone or just enjoying the sunny day.

Please meet Chrissa (I hope this is how it's spelled).

I told her if she believed the whole "end of the world" spiel and didn't here about it til that day (Good for her, because it's been driving me up the wall). She smiled at the sound of it. Anyway, I thought her hair was awesome looking and asked her if she would let me shoot a few shots for my project. She had this puzzled look on her face, but eventually agreed. Told her thanks for the time and excused myself.

BTW, I gave her my art card so she could keep updated with my photos and portfolio pieces.

Thank Chrissa for helping me out on this project and hope you love the photo!

This picture is #6 in my project of 100 Strangers.
Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers in our 100 Strangers-Group or at www.100Strangers.com

Camera: Nikon D90
Shutter: 1/200th sec
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 50mm
ISO: 200
____________________________________________________________________

>>Visit my official site Matt Moser ll Photography for more information about me and my personal favorites.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North Canton, Ohio, United States
Currently my profession is graphic design, but photography is my long devoted hobby. Photography has open new doors to my creativity and helps my overall designs. Eventually I plan on offer my services to the local community. Stay tuned!

Followers