Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Stranger 2 - Jimmy


May 7, 2011
Upon first arrival to the Civil War Encampment, this gentleman was the first I spoke to. His name is Jimmy. Jimmy also travels around teaching us great American History. Today I learned what the soldiers brought to their campsite, what kind of different foods they ate and how a tent was pitched. From looking at the plain white sheet, didn't look like rocket science.

Anyway, after a brief history lesson on living standards during and between battles, I ask Jimmy if he would be so kind to let me snap of photo of him. He didn't mind at all.


Thanks Jimmy on soldier life during the war. Now I know I don't have to pitch a tent while figuring out if what I'm eating, is going to do me more harm than good. I truly hope you enjoy this photo. Cheers!

This picture is #2 in my project of 100 Strangers.
Find out more about the project and see pictures taken by other photographers in our 100 Strangers-Group or at www.100Strangers.com

Camera: Nikon D90
Shutter: 1/800th sec
Aperture: f/3.2
Focal Length: 105mm
ISO: 250
______________________________________________________________________

>>Visit my official site Matt Moser ll Photography for more information about me and my personal favorites.

-Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
North Canton, Ohio, United States
Currently my profession is graphic design, but photography is my long devoted hobby. Photography has open new doors to my creativity and helps my overall designs. Eventually I plan on offer my services to the local community. Stay tuned!

Followers